Kaluani

Go down

Kaluani

Post  Kaluani on Tue May 20, 2008 11:06 pm

First of all, my RP-Application:

You can see Kaluani in the ring, a microphone in his hand. He is wearing a long, light robe and his white hair is flowing in the wind, which seems to be coming out of nowhere, as he begins to speak:
"Hear my word, citizien of this world! My name is Kaluani, and the elements themselves support me! I am as sturdy as a rock, as untouchable as the water, as painful as a burning fire and as fast as a lightning! I fight for those in need and will show you my power!" A dumb thunder grolls over the arena as he finishes his speech. YOu can see three people entering the arena and running towards the ring. They surround Kaluani, who just stares at each of them. Then, they all simultanously attack him and in the same moment, the light black out and its dark in the arena. Then, suddenly, a lightning ! In the flash of it you can see the wrestlers fighting. Then its dark again. Another lightning, one of the four is lying on the mat. Another lightning enlightens the scene, you see Kaluani jumping at one of his opponents. Another lightning, Kaluani is hitting another opponent with a karate kick. Then its dark... and silent. Nothing to be heard except the whispers of the crowd...
Then -all of a sudden- four enormous thunders are to be heard. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! The lights come back and you see Kaluani standing above his opponents, who are lying on the mat. He again speaks, but this time without the mike. Now, it seems his voice is the thunder that grolls over the area as he speaks.
"I am here to make my name known in this Federation, the G.E.W. ! No one dares to challenge the elements themselves! Make it known, the submission lightning is here!"

Name's Kaluani, and I try to make my wrestler a bit more "mysterious" (always liked the style of the old Undertaker - well the time he was an undertaker and not an american badass Smile ). I am a technican and Kaluani is a "good" Wrestler (if you can call that the like).

I, the player behind the char am from Germany, mid-20 and happy to take part here Smile
I am totally new to the game - and to federations, too. I do not know, what to do exactly, but I began with posting this post and in the "Gimmicks" Section. If anyone may be so kind to tell me what to do to get a start off, I would be grateful Smile
Kaluani
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaluani

Post  Avric on Wed May 21, 2008 1:48 am

All Federations are ran differently depending on who is within them controlling things. For this Federation, mainly 47 H (Peter) and myself Avric (Ryan) run the Gimmicks. The figure head of the Federation is good old Hangman.

All you truly need to know right now is as long as you RP you will be used. Meet some people and try to get storylines together and in time you will understand everything.

Good to have you around. And no worries on where you're from, we have people from all over Wink
Avric
Opener
Opener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmytesla on Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 am

(OOC: Sorry, I've GOT to do this!)

Shortly after Kaluani makes his opening speech before the crowd, another sound is heard, the hum of generators rising in tempo, after the hum reaches fever pitch, a crack of lightning peals out to the stage. Appearing out of the smoke is Jimmy Tesla, a young slender man with an unruley mop of hair, and a scar on his left cheek. He grins as the few fans he has cheer for him. Jimmy produces a microphone, "Whoa, whoa, whoa....what's this? Is someone stealing.........." He pauses expectantly, "my Thunder?" With a lighthearted laugh he plays off to the crowd, "Hey there new guy, first off....uhm, welcome to the show, I guess...but, I gotta say..." He paces about the stage, "it's certainly good to see someone taking their cues from the ole pro here...but uh...I was talking to my lawyer backstage.." He looks at his nails for a moment, "His name is XXapocalypse, you know...and he thinks I've got a pretty good suit against you for copyright infringement...but instead of that, Tell ya what, show me what you got in the ring...and I'll forgive you." He gives a half-hearted bow, gesturing to Kaluani for his decision.
jimmytesla
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani on Wed May 21, 2008 11:14 am

(OOC: No problem at all, I like loosing Smile
And I have to get training in writing english RP, since it's not my mothertonque it's a bit hard)

Kaluani stares at the strange guy who just entered. He just stands there and looks at him. Seconds go by, Seconds that feel like hours, seconds that feel like eterneties. Then, all of a sudden, he begins to laugh. A mad, twisted laugh that crawls through your every bone.
"Stealing the thunder? STEALING IT? You cannot steal the thunder! The lightning itself belongs to no one, so it can't be stolen, fellow. I was chosen by the elements, and lightning chose me as his patron. If he also chose you, that's fine. If not, then you're claiming yourself to own something which even cannot be owned!"
Kaluani walks around in the ring and stops in the middle, all the time looking at jimmytesla. "But, it's one thing to talk about thunder and lightning, and another one to insult my honor. I will fight you every time you want. Be it day, be it night, no matter what. I fear no one. Just let me know the time, and we will meet again, friend of lightning."
He makes a deep bow before the lights all of a sudden turn dark again. Then, a lightning strikes and you see Kaluani in the middle of the ring. Another lightning, and he's gone.
As the lights crackle and fizzle and start to build up the light again, Jimmytesla is standing alone in the hall. A silent voice, like a whisper in the air, can be heard all over the arena "I'm awaiting your challenge every time..."
Kaluani
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor King on Wed May 21, 2008 2:27 pm

Welcome....and be active! Very Happy
Razor King
Administrators
Administrators

View user profile http://gewwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani on Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm

47 H wrote:Welcome....and be active! Very Happy

As you may see - I do what I can Smile
Kaluani
Star
Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome

Post  the hangman GM on Wed May 21, 2008 6:04 pm

I would just like to welcome you to GEW and i hope you will help with story lines and make GEW one of the best,

please if you have any problems please PM me

the hangman
the hangman GM
Administrators
Administrators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: