Gallows Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Tesla

2 posters

Go down

Jimmy Tesla Empty Jimmy Tesla

Post  jimmytesla Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:22 am

Wrestler Name: Jimmy Tesla
Face or Heel: Face
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs
Appearance: Ragged black hair, slim build, scar on left cheek, moderately attractive with a near constant grin
Description: Typically shirtless, though has been known to wear a shirt showing a pair of Tesla Coils, with himself in the middle doing his signature move of the same name. Tights are blue with yellow energy lines (think about those lightning globes you can buy)
Picture:
Titantron Video : Considering he is still a fresh face, his titantron simply displays his name formed out of electricity then pulsing several times, after he becomes more known, it will change.
Entrance: After the sound of whirring generators charge up, thunder explodes (with soon to be added lightning to the ring) throughout the arena, with Jimmy leaping up out of the flooring a'la Rey Mysterio

Jimmy Tesla IMG_8682

Last edited by jimmytesla on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a picture)
jimmytesla
jimmytesla
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Tesla Empty Re: Jimmy Tesla

Post  Razor King Fri May 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Please post a picture Very Happy
Razor King
Razor King
Administrators
Administrators

https://gewwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmytesla Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm

i really have no idea where I can find the perfect picture for my char, and I don't have my comp set up to do any motion capture off of a game or whatnot
jimmytesla
jimmytesla
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down