Gallows Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosters, Belts and stuff

5 posters

Go down

Rosters, Belts and stuff Empty Rosters, Belts and stuff

Post  Kaluani Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:58 pm

Hiya Guys !

I have a great announcment to make:

While I am still trying to figure out all this new stuff I can do as VGM, I talked with Jaw and hangman and we came to the following, which will make a lot of stuff easier for most of you:

First off, the rosters are no longer divided. Both rosters will merge (I will update the overview sometime soon, but after wednesday) and you will have the options to feud and RP with everyone from the complete pool.
This does not mean that the shows will be changed - GYB still stays the "minor" and DR the "major" show, it's just that everyone can appear in each show. Gives you more options to make RP, and us more people to set up in a show.

Secondly, coming to the belts:
ATM, we have four belts, and they will be like the following in the future:

1) Tag Belt: Everyone who has a tag team can go for it
2) Harcore Belt: Everyone can go for it
3) Intercontinental Belt: Will be kind of the "minor" belt - everyone who is level 8 or lower can go for it
4) Heavyweight Belt: Will be the "major" belt - everyone who is level 8 or higher can go for it

I hope you all are happy about this news, espacially the roster thing will make a lot easier, and we will bring GEW up to the best fed ever !
Kaluani
Kaluani
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Rosters, Belts and stuff Empty Re: Rosters, Belts and stuff

Post  leon heart Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:13 pm

I love it when a plan comes together! Good work all!
leon heart
leon heart
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post  El Lobo Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:22 pm

Personaly, I do not quite fancy the merge of both shows, but I can see the benefits and perks of doing it.
I can't find a better sollution at this point myself, so I will backup the idea and clap my hands if this works out.

On a sidenote: If the shows merge, I'd suggest 1 RP forum, but add in that you state in the Subject of the RP for which show you wish for it to be used in...Most likely I'll do mainly 'minor' show rp, trying to make a name there...But if the shows merge, it will be a bitch to figure out in which of the two/three rp forums there is..
I'd suggest:
RP forum for GEW
RP forum for PPV
El Lobo
El Lobo
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor King Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Personally i don't like your "improvements",but i hope that will be good....
Razor King
Razor King
Administrators
Administrators

https://gewwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Hi !

As said, Lobo, it's not the shows that merge, just the "pool" of players for each show.

And, to be true, I don't see anything relly wrong with that, where do you see a problem?
Kaluani
Kaluani
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:05 pm

I think what people are getting at is that the divided shows give the majority of people in the roster a chance to appear on the show and what not, though while we are low on active people it'll certainly have its benefits for now. But when we get more people we should look at splitting them again.
Snake
Snake
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi !

Yeah, we can do that in time.

just for now:
A show consists of 10 matches (which means 20 people involved). our roster has less than 40 people (ATM), so it would mean if we keep them divided, there is only near the needed amount of wrestlers for each show Smile

I think dividing the fed into two rosters makes sense if you have 60+ wrestlers, not before.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  leon heart Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Well I like it, knowing I may be on either show will make me want to watch both and give greater interaction between all wrestlers in the fed.

Having one belt for lower ranked wrestlers is something a number of feds do, it will make sure everyone feels involved and keep up interest.

IMHO

Leon
leon heart
leon heart
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: