Gallows Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presenting CC

3 posters

Go down

Presenting CC Empty Presenting CC

Post  Columbian Chemicals Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:49 pm

My name is Columbian Chemicals, but my friends call me CC. I grew up in the jungle of Columbia, since my family has fled for their political statement. My parents where found and shot, before my eyes, when I was 12 years old. I managed to get away and after this, I was on my own in the jungle. The nature was my source of food, and I had to wrestle against bears, wolves and Columbian tigers to stay alive. I discovered a plant which leafs made me feel invinseble!

At the age of 17, I came in contact with the civilization again, I met Mr. Myagiyo in the middle of the jungle, where he was meditating. He told me he was a wrestling coach, and I agreed to wrestle for him, in return for my leafs, which he called "Columbian Chemicals". Now i am eager to reach the top, and have revange for the brutal murder on my parents. One day, I will meet my opponent in the ring and pull his head off, cause I know the murderer of my parents is also active in the wrestling circuit. He will find out he has made the biggest mistake in his life, he will die in pain!

Everybody watch his back, because CC is in town!!!

Columbian Chemicals
Jober
Jober

Back to top Go down

Presenting CC Empty Re: Presenting CC

Post  Kaluani Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi !

Welcome to the fed. Nice introduction, and I hope you will have fun around.

seems we're getting ever more people from the jungle... *grins to El lobo*
Kaluani
Kaluani
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Presenting CC Empty Re: Presenting CC

Post  the jake Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:04 am

lol
the jake
the jake
Lower Card